About:In May 2010 17 campaigners took direct action at Manchester Airport, opposing plans to destroy local homes in order to expand the World Freight Centre and temporarily shutting it down to stop some of the 5 million tonnes of annual carbon emissions. The legal system found the campaigners guilty of breaking the law, but this campaign continues to challenge airport's plans to become the 'Heathrow of the North' by 2050 and fight for recognition that the aviation industry are the real climate criminals.
- MAoT on 27th to 29th May – Manchester Airport – The Camp at the End of the Runway
- Aura Hazel on 27th to 29th May – Manchester Airport – The Camp at the End of the Runway
- manchester airport parking on Manchester Airport on Trial verdict to be annnounced TODAY!
- Sarah Clayton on Expert Reports now online
- Ian Baker on Expert Witness Reports